Are you seeking an alternative to traditional Western medicine? Acupuncture offers a wide variety of applications which have proven the test of time. In fact, Acupuncture is a 3,000 year old healing technique which has been carefully perfected by practitioners of Chinese Medicine with astounding results.
Acupuncture, a key component of traditional Chinese medicine, involves the insertion of very thin needles through your skin at strategic points on your body. Acupuncture is most commonly used to treat pain, but is increasingly being used for overall wellness, including stress management and even skin tightening.
Traditional Chinese medicine describes acupuncture as a modality which balances the flow of energy or life force — known as chi or qi (chee) — believed to flow through pathways (meridians) in the body. By inserting needles into specific points along these meridians, your energy flow will re-balance, thus restoring better health and wellness.
Acupuncture improves the body’s various functions and promotes natural self-healing by stimulating specific anatomical sites–commonly referred to as acupuncture points, or acupoints.
The frequency and number of treatments required for best results differs from person to person. Some people experience dramatic relief in the first treatment, whereas others may need to maintain regular visits for longer periods of time. For complex or long-standing chronic conditions, one to two treatments per week for several months may be recommended. It all depends on what issues are being treated and the severity of the issues at the outset.
Initial evaulation & Treatment: Call for cash pricing (Insurance accepted)
Regular follow-up visit: Call for cash pricing (Insurance Accepted)
Acupuncture is frequently used to treat the following issues:
- Allergies(including hay fever)
- Biliary colic
- Dental Pain
- Depression (including depressive neurosis and depression following stroke)
- Dysentery, acute bacillary
- Facial lifting
- Facial pain (including craniomandibular disorders)
- Hypertension(High blood pressure)
- Hypotension(Low blood pressure)
- Knee pain
- Leukopenia(High white blood cell count)
- Low back pain
- Morning sickness
- Neck pain
- Peptic ulcer
- PMS symptom relief
- Postoperative pain
- Renal colic(Urinary blockage)
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Shoulder pain
- Stroke recovery
Please call us today to schedule a FREE consultation or to book an acupuncture appointment. Operators are standing by, what are you waiting for? Isn’t it time to feel better?
Sometimes in life, you just need a little adjustment. We offer a wide array of Chiropractic services to keep you feeling your best.
Schedule an appointment today with our in house chiropractor. Life is so much better when everything is put back in alignment.
Initial Evaluation Exam & Treatment
Call for cash prices
- Report of findings / diagnosis consultation
- Nutritional exam and consultation
- Full body adjustment
- Percussion gun massage
- EKO heart exam and consultation
- Home / gym rehab healing stretches
- Kinetic taping of injured body part
- Myofascial stripping of tight muscles
- Ultrasound or electric stim therapy
Come get your oxygen on…in our custom built Hyperbaric Chamber!
So, what exactly is a Hyperbaric Chamber and what does it do? Well, we are very excited to tell you!
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy truly is a life changing experience. We need oxygen to live, and the more of it we get, the better. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is a process where the patient breathes pure oxygen in a pressurized environment. Generally, the pressure will be 2-3 times higher than normal air pressure. The process allows your lungs to infuse much higher levels of oxygen into the bloodstream than would normally be possible.
Higher levels of Oxygen in the bloodstream instantly sets healing in motion within the body. This intensive process immediately stimulates the release of the body’s own healing agents known as stem cells and growth factors. The Oxygen also fights bacteria to promote overall wellness and provide a euphoric feeling of wellbeing.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy also speeds the healing process for those with various ailments or injuries. The tissues of the body require an adequate amount of Oxygen for proper functioning and frequently have been deprived of Oxygen due to the nature of the ailment or injury. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy literally forces Oxygen into these injured tissues to facilitate healing and recuperation.
Many patients fall in love with Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, and literally swear by it as a life saver. Repeated treatments encourage the body to maintain high oxygen levels even after the therapy sessions have concluded. Our spacious, custom built Hyperbaric Chamber is like your own private healing cocoon. You’re going to LOVE it!!
The Hyperbaric Chamber is perfect for:
- UFC Fighters
- Anyone who just wants to look and feel their best!
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy treats the following:
- Muscle Recovery
- Wound Healing
- Lyme Disease
- Parkinson’s Disease
- And much more…
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Pack of 3- 10% off- $537.30 total- saves $59.70
Pack of 6- 15% off- $1014.90 total- saves $179.10
Pack of 10- 30% off- $1393 total- saves $597
Give us a call or schedule a FREE consultation online today!
Please see the FAQs for more in depth information about Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy.
*Please note that this treatment may not be suitable for those with claustrophobia or who suffer inner ear issues.
Hyberbaric Oxygen Therapy FAQs
What is Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy? How does it work?
- At Divine Elysian Wellness, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is performed using a specially crafted single occupant Hyperbaric Chamber. By having a patient breathe 100 percent oxygen while in the pressurized Hyperbaric Chamber, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy greatly increases the amount of oxygen in the patient’s blood.
- There are two basic components to Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy: Increased ambient pressure(Pressure which surrounds the patient) and increased inspired(breathed) oxygen concentration.
- The goal of Hyperbaric Oxygen therapy is Hyperoxia, also known as Hyperoxygenation.
- Elevating the oxygen concentration in the bloodstream allows oxygenation of tissues that are not getting enough oxygen. This encourages new blood vessels to grow into these oxygen deprived tissues, and helps the body eliminate certain kinds of bacteria.
What does Hyperbaric Oxygen do? Why is it good for you?
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy helps wound healing by bringing oxygen-rich plasma to tissue starved for oxygen. Wound injuries damage the body’s blood vessels, which release fluid that leaks into the tissues and causes swelling. This swelling deprives the damaged cells of oxygen, and tissue begins to die. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy reduces inflammation while flooding the tissues with oxygen. The elevated pressure in the chamber increases in the amount of oxygen in the bloodstream. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy aims to break the cycle of inflammation, oxygen starvation, and tissue necrosis(tissue death).
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy prevents “reperfusion injury.” A reperfusion(Or reoxygenation) injury describes the severe tissue damage that happens when the blood supply returns to the damaged or injured tissues after they have been deprived of oxygen. When blood flow is interrupted by a crush injury, for example, a series of events inside the damaged cells leads to the release of harmful oxygen radicals. These molecules can do damage to tissues that can’t be reversed and cause the blood vessels to clamp up and stop blood from flowing. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy encourages the body’s oxygen radical scavengers to seek out the problem molecules thus allowing healing to commence.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy helps block the action of harmful bacteria and strengthens the body’s immune system. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy can disable the toxins of certain bacteria. It also increases oxygen concentration in the tissues. This helps these tissues to resist infection. Additionally, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy improves the ability of white blood cells to find and destroy invaders.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy encourages the formation of new collagen (connective tissue) and new skin cells. This is accomplished by encouraging new blood vessel formation. It also stimulates cells to produce certain substances, like vascular endothelial growth factor. These attract and stimulate endothelial cells, which are necessary for healing.
Are there different types of Hyperbaric Chambers? What kind does Divine Elysian Wellness have?
- There are 2 kinds of Hyperbaric chambers: monoplace (holds one person), and multiplace (holds multiple people at once).
- We offer the privacy and health safety of the monoplace (single occupant) version of the Hyperbaric Chamber.
What are the benefits of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy?
By having a patient breathe 100 percent oxygen while in a pressurized chamber, hyperbaric oxygen therapy increases the amount of oxygen in the patient’s blood. This is called hyperoxia.
- The high level of oxygen in the blood allows improved oxygen delivery to tissues that are not getting enough oxygen at baseline (i.e. hypoxic tissues).
- A series of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy treatments promotes the growth of new blood vessels into the hypoxic tissues(tissues lacking oxygen), a process known as neovascularization.
- Hyperoxia enhances the body’s ability to kill certain bacteria.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy has other effects, such as shrinking air bubbles in the blood or tissue (as occurs in decompression illness—also known as the bends) and lessening the effects of inflammation and reperfusion injury. The three factors above are the key to therapy for most diseases treated by Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy.
What issues does Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy treat?
There are 14 conditions that Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is FDA approved to treat:
- Air or gas embolism – when gas bubbles enter arteries or veins
- Carbon monoxide poisoning – when carbon monoxide is inhaled and injuries arise as a result
- Clostridial myositis and myonecrosis – a rapidly progressive infection of the soft tissue, known commonly as “gas gangrene”
- Crush injury, compartment syndrome, and other acute traumatic ischemias – injuries that result from trauma, from minor contusions to limb threatening damage
- Decompression sickness – referred to as the “bends,” is the formation of inert gas bubbles in tissue, usually caused by rapid ascent from a dive.
- Arterial insufficiencies – wounds that are not healing properly
- Severe anemia – a loss of red blood cell mass due to hemorrhage, hemolysis, or aplasia
- Intracranial abscess – an inflammation caused from infected material coming from local or remote infectious sources
- Necrotizing soft tissue infections – a rare but severe type of bacterial infection that can cause tissue death
- Osteomyelitis – an infection of bone or bone marrow
- Delayed radiation injury (soft tissue and bony necrosis) – some radiation treatments leave patients with cell damage to soft tissue (such as mouth, throat, and the gastrointestinal tract)
- Compromised grafts and flaps – when a skin graft does not heal properly
- Acute thermal burn injury – severe burns that can be treated with enhanced oxygen
- Idiopathic sudden sensorineural hearing loss – hearing loss caused by a malfunction in a certain nerve in the brain
What happens during Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy?
There are several stages during a typical Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy treatment:
- The first stage is compression, in which the chamber is pressurized to the prescribed pressure , most commonly 2.4 atmospheres absolute (the equivalent of 45 feet below the surface of the ocean, i.e. 45 feet of sea water).
- The chamber is maintained at this pressure, and patients breathe 100 percent oxygen.
- You will lie comfortably in the chamber and take deep breaths in sessions that last up to 2 hours.
- After the oxygenation period is finished, the chamber is depressurized and the treatment is complete.
Your ears may feel plugged as the pressure is raised, like when you’re in an airplane or driving in high elevations. Simply swallowing or chewing gum will help to “pop” the ears back to normal.
Your blood carries the extra oxygen throughout the body, infusing the injured tissues that need more oxygen so they can begin healing. When a session is complete, you may feel somewhat lightheaded.
How long does a Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy session last?
A typical treatment generally lasts somewhere around 2 hours. Of course, treatments can sometimes take longer, especially if patients have difficulty clearing their ears during the pressurization phase.
What does Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy feel like? Does it hurt?
The Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy session is actually very relaxing. Basically, all you have to do is lie back and take deep breaths. Typically, patients will say they feel calm, relaxed and lightheaded. There is generally no physical discomfort, with the exception of occasional ear pain and rare, but possible headaches.
Is Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy safe?
Hyperbaric Oxygen therapy is a very safe treatment for those who have been medically cleared to receive it. For a list of possible side effects or complications, please see below.
Who should NOT get Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy?
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is a very intensive therapeutic treatment that may not be right for everyone. It should not be used by people who have had a recent ear surgery or ear trauma, a cold or fever, or certain types of lung disease. Those with a history of seizures may want to consult their physician.
Are there any side effects from Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy?
As with all medical treatments, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy includes medical risks and possible side-effects. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is a unique experience that may present side effects due to the significant and somewhat rapid changes in pressure inside the chamber and the high levels of oxygen employed. Most are relatively mild and self-limited, but some can be more serious.
Possible side effects:
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar)- Please eat before a session to avoid this.
- Possible worsening of cataracts
- Temporary worsening of myopia (near-sightedness)
- Pain in the inner ear
- Sinus pain or nosebleed
- Toothache (from dental work with air pockets)
- Seizures (in those with seizure disorders)
How many Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy sessions will I need?
The number and frequency of treatments needed varies with the specific condition that is being treated. Many commonly treated conditions will be scheduled as follows: One treatment per day (5 days in a row) usually for a total of four to six weeks, until 20 to 30 treatments are administered. The medical practitioner you are working with will create a customized treatment plan designed especially for your individual needs.
How often should I receive Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy?
The number and frequency of treatments needed varies with the specific condition that is being treated. Our medical staff will create a customized treatment plan that is refined to meet your specific needs.
Is there any downtime after Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy?
There is no downtime following a Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy session. However, some patients do initially feel somewhat lightheaded and occasionally may experience a slight headache. In some instances the patient may have a slight earache.
Most patients find that they feel renewed and ready to live life to the fullest. You will be able to go directly back to work and any other normal life activities following a Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy treatment session.
Is Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy safe to have prior to travelling or a special event?
Absolutely! Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy will not interfere with your life plans in any way. In fact, it will most likely dramatically improve your overall experience of life.
Come relax and unwind in our fabulous Infrared Sauna!
The infrared heat generated by our Far Infrared Sauna will deeply penetrate to soothe sore, aching muscles and joints. A traditional sauna uses heat to warm the air, which in turn warms your body. An infrared sauna heats your body directly without warming the air around you, providing a much more comfortable experience overall.
Far Infrared Saunas have proven to be very helpful with:
- Pain Relief
- Reduction of Muscle Tension
- Improved Circulation
- Weight Loss
- Skin Purification
- Reduction in Diabetes Symptoms
- Boosting Immune System
- Lowering Blood Pressure
In several studies, Infrared saunas have also proven to be very beneficial in the treatment of chronic health problems such as:
- High Blood Pressure
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
Infrared Sauna Pricing
30 Min: $25
1 Hour: $35
Give us a call today to see if the Infrared Sauna is a good fit for you! This treatment is also a perfect add-on to many other modalities that are offered here at Divine Elysian Wellness.
Be sure to ask about our memberships to see which amazing deals also include FREE Infrared Sauna visits.
Nutripathy is an alternative form of healthcare based on the exploration of, and adherence to, basic principles of diet, exercise, and overall healthy living.
We begin by determining what issues the client may have, using methods such as Darkfield Microscopy.
Darkfield Microscopy is a technique which allows the Nutripathic Doctor to examine one’s blood, urine and saliva, thereby gaining an understanding of what underlying problems the client may be facing systemically.
Once we have found the issues upon which to focus, a personalized plan of action is created based on the client’s own individual body chemistry and lifestyle.
Nutripathy can be very useful in reducing or eliminating the following:
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Candidiasis- Yeast Infection
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Epstein Barr Virus (EBV)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Lyme Disease
Nutripathic Service Options:
- Nutri Energy Systems Analysis (NESA): NESA is a nutritional analysis that determines your digestive efficiency. This is a specific computerized analysis of the sugar, salt, protein, nitrogen and pH levels of urine and saliva which indicate the percentage of food ingested that is actually digested. This analysis is done in the office with immediate results. Upon the completion of analysis a natural health plan is recommended on the same visit, it’s that easy!
- Darkfield Blood Analysis: A drop of fingertip blood is viewed through a specialized microscope and displayed on a monitor. The shape and size of the white and red blood cells indicate the viability of the immune system, vitamin and mineral levels, the presence of fungus, yeast, bacteria and virus.
- HLB Blood Analysis: A drop of fingertip blood is dried on a slide, viewed on a bright field microscope and displayed on a monitor. The shape and condition of the drops may indicate heavy metal presence, free radical activity, adrenal stress, allergies, liver toxins, fungal presence, arthritic predispositions, fourth stage cancer and excess calcium.
- Basic Nutritional Consultation: This is a personalized discussion on the application of essential nutrients that conform to your unique personal lifestyle based on oral information. Suggestions regarding dietary choices, food preparations and other important factors are given. These factors are designed to streamline digestion which include Digestion– the conversion of nutrient into a consumable form (e.g. liquid or solid), its Assimilation that is absorbed through the tissue and Elimination – discharging or excreting waste or foreign substances from the body, for maximum energy. Special dietary information may be offered to accelerate healing from injury, reduce inflammatory pain as well as proper management of stress that may result from recovery.
- NESA Nutritional Consultation: Considerations are presented for cleansing and building the body with air, water and food, exercise and positive focus and supplemented with vitamins, minerals and enzymes. Suggestions may be based on your NESA, Darkfield, HLB, Symptom Survey, Visual and other laboratory results. Consideration and integration with your lifestyle ensures the success of your personalized plan.
We do not treat, diagnose, or prescribe. We empower clients to take responsibility for their well being. Dr. Sal D’Onofrio embodies a deep caring commitment to wellness through education.
Schedule your first NESA Nutritional Consultation today and reap the benefits of taking care of YOU.
Testosterone Replacement Therapy, often referred to as TRT, is used primarily to treat symptoms of sexual dysfunction, weight gain and lethargy in men as they age. Additionally, TRT is used to help alleviate the symptoms of menopause in women.
Testosterone levels in adult men decline at an average rate of 1 to 2 percent per year. This change can be caused by the normal physiologic changes of aging, testicular dysfunction, or hypothalamic pituitary dysfunction. Men with low testosterone levels commonly complain of decreased sex drive or erectile dysfunction.
Potential benefits of TRT for MEN include:
- Improved Libido
- Decrease in Erectile Dysfunction
- Increased Bone Mass
- Weight Loss
- Increased Energy
- Improved Sense of Well-Being
- Increase in Lean Muscle Mass
- Better Sleep
- Improved Cognition
- Improved Memory
Testosterone is an essential precursor of estrogen in women,and is made in the ovaries and adrenal glands. There is a steady decline in testosterone levels in women from the 20s through menopause.
Potential benefits of TRT for WOMEN include:
- Increased Bone Density
- Improved Cognition
- Improved Memory
- Improved Sense of Well-Being
- Increased Libido
- More Manageable Menopause Symptoms
- Increase in Energy
In individuals with human immunodeficiency virus infection or other chronic diseases, testosterone has been shown to improve mood and energy levels, even in patients with normal testosterone levels.
Give us a call today to schedule a FREE consultation. You will be able to speak with one of our highly trained specialists to see if Testosterone Replacement Therapy is right for you. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Ozone Infusion Therapy is a natural and effective treatment which has been used throughout the world to treat a wide range of health conditions such as asthma, allergies, depression, anxiety disorders, type 2 diabetes, fibromyalgia, various autoimmune diseases and even cancer.
At Divine Elysian Wellness, we use pure ozone(O3) which is free of chemical impurities, offering the purest, most effective treatment possible.
What is 10 Pass Ozone Infusion Therapy?
10 pass Ozone Infusion Therapy provides the maximum amount of Ozone possible in a wellness treatment. Each pass, or infusion of ozone into the blood, infuses more Ozone into the bloodstream, with a typical treatment utilizing 10 passes.
How does 10 Pass Ozone Infusion Therapy work?
Once positioned comfortably in one of our beautiful treatment rooms, your blood is drawn, infused with ozone, and returned to the body(One Pass). After ten passes, you will achieve maximum treatment effectiveness.
This is actually a very comfortable procedure as you are able to simply lie back and relax as the blood is drawn, infused with ozone and returned to your body multiple times.
The entire process usually takes around an hour, and you will be accompanied by the treatment nurse at all times.
What Kind of Results Can I Expect?
Results vary depending on the health concerns which brought you in for treatment. Some health issues are more challenging to treat than others and will require more treatments for optimal results.
Typically, after a series of treatments, the patient will begin to feel revitalized, with a greater sense of good health and well being.
Do I have to do ALL 10 passes?
Although it is recommended that patients do the full course of 10 passes when receiving Ozone Infusion Therapy, the number of passes may vary from treatment to treatment as recommended by the medical treatment provider. It is possible to get only one pass to try it out as well.
How many sessions of Ozone Infusion Therapy will I need?
The number of passes per session and the number of sessions that will be required will be determined based on the health issues that are being treated, the overall health of the patient and the reaction to the treatments as they progress
What health conditions are typically improved by the Ozone Infusion Therapy?
- Autoimmune and auto-inflammatory conditions
- Bacterial infections
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Infectious Diseases
- Lyme disease
- Mood issues
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Sleep Issues
Ozone Infusion Therapy is also tremendously effective at reversing the signs of aging both internally and externally.
How Can I Achieve the Best Possible Results?
For Best Results, we recommend a series of Ozone Infusion Treatments preceded and accompanied by our NAD+ IV Infusion Therapy. For more on NAD+ IV INfusion Therapy see: https://divineelysianwellness.com/vitamin-nad-iv-therapy#nad-iv-therapy